XCOM 2 - 12 new Features in War of the Chosen
PC Gamer reports that the XCOM 2 expansion War of the Chosen comes with 12 new features:
12 new features in XCOM 2 expansion War of the Chosen
Hero characters, new enemies, personality traits, and more.
I recently sat down with XCOM boss Jake Solomon and played through a mission from War of the Chosen. This expansion adds an enormous amount of new stuff—both frivolous and game-changing—to Firaxis’ brilliant sci-fi strategy game, to the point where it almost feels like a sequel.
And while I was taking notes on my laptop as Solomon explained the expansion’s new features, I noticed he seemed to be remembering something new every few minutes. So here are as many things as I managed to scribble down during my demo, between actually trying to play the thing.
If you want to read a thorough rundown of everything I got up to in my playthrough, diving deep into the new enemies and altered campaign structure, you can read all about it in the next issue of PC Gamer.
- The Chosen are crazy powerful
- Assassins can kidnap your soldiers
- The Chosen have traits
- There are friendly heroes too
- Heroes have their own upgrade tree
- Your soldiers will have more personality
- Soldiers can form bonds
- Sitreps make things more interesting
- There’s a new enemy type called The Lost
- There are three kinds of Lost
- The Lost are neutral
- You can create your own propaganda
Information aboutXCOM 2
SP/MP: Single + MP