King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Offical Announcement
We've reported about this add-on before, but here is the official annoucnement from 1C:
King's Bounty: Armored Princess in development
Major Add-On for the Multi-Award Winning Title
MOSCOW, Russia – November 11, 2008 - Leading Eastern and Central European publisher 1C Company and Katauri Interactive today announced development of King's Bounty: Armored Princess. This will be an add-on to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her tutor, Bill Gilbert.
This new world of King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Pangolins. As in the multi-award winning game on which this expansion is based, the player has many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by a tamed dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
The Add-on will contain the following new features:
- New fascinating story-line and a whole new continent to explore
- A new female character to play – Princess Amelie
- Medals giving bonuses can be received for special achievements
- Tamed dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Pangolin race
- Possibility to turn your horse into a Pegasus which can fly
- Fast travel between opened continents
- Hire companions
- Resurrection of the classic system of contracts and headhunting
- Improved role playing system including more abilities and the chance to achieve level 50 and higher
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Borer Robot, Gremlin, Archdemon Baal and many others
- New engine supporting the latest graphic effects
- Beautiful, hand drawn environments
Please find more information about King's Bounty: Armored Princess at www.1cpublishing.eu/game/king-s-bounty-armored-princess.
Information aboutArmored Princess