The Book of Legends - Released by Aldorlea Games
We don't normally cover jRPGs but indie dev Aldorlea Game (Laxius Force) wrote in directly to say they have released a new game titled The Book of Legends and the blurb promises "Choices that affect the game significantly" and "Multiple endings", so here's the announcement:
The Book of Legends" is the latest epic developed by Aldorlea Games (the makers behind Millennium, Dreamscape, Laxius Force, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard etc.).Featuring an immersive story written by Indinera (as well as characters and dialogs developed by him), this game is a huge stand-alone role playing game whose size, depth and figures (number of characters, quests, items, secrets etc.) evocates and sometimes surpasses the likes of "3 Stars of Destiny".
See for yourself:
The game also delivers in terms of features, all carefully designed for a richer gaming experience:
- More than 30 characters to play!
- More than 125 spells to cast!
- More than 60 weapons and 110 pieces of equipment!
- More than 100 different enemies!
- More than 300 areas to explore!
- 50 hours of playtime
- 2 different modes (Casual/RPG)
- Mouse control allowed
- Easy-to-use Quest book and Party Switcher
- Party Splitting
- Choices that affect the game significantly
- Multiple endings
- Exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs
- Countless hours of playing, a myriad of side quests and secrets
- Great interaction between characters and even non-playing characters
- Spectacular spells and summoning
- A Colyseum with 2 different tournaments
- Gorgeous characters, graphics and music
- Play as a Princess, or a Thief, or even a Celebrity and defeat extraordinary monsters such as dragons, manticores, demons and ogres! In "The Book of Legends", the word "role playing" takes all its meaning.
Also, as a small bonus for your support, people who purchase "The Book of Legends" will have the opportunity to grab a copy of "Laxius Force" as well at $5 only! Yes, 5 dollars for a second game that may last you well over 50 hours!... don't wait too long though as this offer will most likely just be temporary.
Information aboutIndie RPGs
Release: In development