Dead State - Ask the Developers
DoubleBear has kicked off an Ask the Developers thread on the Dead State forums, also telling us about the current rapid progress:
So, two things:
1. Sorry about the lack of an update last week. I was taken down by a nasty flu, so Annie was going to post for me, was taken down by the same nasty flu, and therefore I spent Monday trying to make up about three days of work.
2. We’re making great progress on our latest build and adding new art, dialogues, GUIs, music, and code practically daily. Our internal weekly team updates have been massive lately. We can’t wait to show you the progress when we finally debut our trailer.
Now, this week, I thought we’d open up the forum to questions for the developers. Since we have some new members to the forums and quite a few people are still wondering about our Kickstarter plans, we’re dedicating the update to answering your questions. Ask us about Dead State, Kickstarter, RPGs, making indie games – whatever you’ve been itching to ask the devs, we’re here to take your questions.
We have just a few simple rules:
1. It should be a question. I know that seems obvious, but it has to be said.
2. If you think it’s a suggestion, snarky comment, irrelevant to this thread, please don’t post it.
3. Please read the FAQ if you haven’t before – we answer a lot of basic questions in there.
4. If we don’t answer something, it was probably because of rule 2 or 3.
We’ll answer your questions up until next Monday, so if you don’t have one right now, you’ve got a whole week to come up with a good one.
So… who’s first?
Information aboutDead State