Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Dishonored - v1.2 Patch
by Dhruin, 2012-12-05 22:15:00
Dishonored has been patched on all platforms:
Today we’ve released the first post-release title update for Dishonored. The update is up for PC, PS3, and 360 players.
Release notes below:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3