CD Projekt RED - Planning for Two Smaller Games
CD Project Red have made a document public stating that they are not only working on The Withcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 but that also two smaller games will be released in the next years. The document is in Polish, but Kotaku has received a translation of the main points:
- Open REDkit beta and further support the modding community.
- Premiere of the first non-computer game set in the Witcher world.
- Launch of a local branch of CD Projekt RED in the United States, focused on marketing and PR for both Americas, especially the US.
- 2014-2016 – launch of The Witcher 3 for at least three strong platforms including PC and PS4.
- Launch of Cyberpunk 2077.
- Two smaller (about 20 hours of gameplay) but top-quality games supporting one of the product lines.
- A cross-platform mobile game based on one of CDPR’s brands.
- Start of license sales for REDengine.
- Long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanics.
- Launch of the full version of the REDkit and further modding community support.
- Launch of further local CDPR branches in key territories.