Demonicon - GamesCom 2013 Trailer
Kalypso Media has released a new three minute GamesCom trailer for Demonicon.
The Dark Eye - Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of "The Dark Eye", a richly crafted fantasy world beloved by fantasy gamers throughout the world.
The Dark Eye - Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
• A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
• Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
• Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
• Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
• State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful "Vision" engine
The game will be released October 2013 on the PC , and has a 2014 release for consoles.
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3