Dark Souls II - News Roundup
The following news-bit for Dark Souls II is going to be lengthy. I'm going to try and keep it short so lets get started.
Up first Namco Bandai announces a release date for the console editions of Dark Souls II saying the ARPG sequel will be released on March 11, 2014. The PC release will come later with no date set yet. You can find a new trailer here to go with this news.
Next WorldsFactory interviews Yui Tanimura.
Thanks to Namco Bandai, we have the opportunity to publish a Dark Souls 2 interview. Our questions were kindly answered by Yui Tanimura at From Software, who’s currently working on Dark Souls 2 as Director. Please enjoy!
And for last I have five new previews released today. I'm just going to list the sites to save time and space.
1. Polygon- "How Dark Souls 2 will make life even harder"
2. Game Informer - "Surviving In From Software's More Wicked World"
3. US Gamer - "Dying Sucks More Than Ever in Dark Souls II"
4. CVG - "Dark Souls 2 Remains Morbid at Heart"
5. Kotaku - "Dark Souls 2 Owes Me No Favors, And I Respect That"
Information aboutDark Souls II
SP/MP: Single + MP