Popup Dungeon - A Roguelike Dungeon Crawler
Popup Dungeon is the latest roguelike dungeon crawler from a developer called Ring Runner on Kickstarter. They are asking for $80,000 to make their game.
Here is the usual pitch video to see if your interested.
Popup Dungeon is a roguelike dungeon crawler for PC, Mac, and Linux that lets players create any weapon, any ability, and any character they can imagine. It’s a papercraft version of an enchanted board game with tactical, turn-based RPG gameplay in the vein of Final Fantasy Tactics.
Popup Dungeon is as vast as your imagination. You can jump right in with pre-made characters, weapons, and abilities, or create it all from scratch.
- Roguelike: permanent death, quick gains, procedural dungeons
- Tactical Turn-Based RPG: fast-paced, strategic game play
- Infinitely Extensible: Users can easily create: weapons, abilities, characters, and enemies.
- Papercraft: We hand-fold every pixel to ensure every dungeon is fresh and lively for you!
- Multiplayer: Hot Seat or Online Coop (Versus mode is a Stretch Goal)
- Flexible Party Size: Dungeon Crawl alone or with a party
- Variable Challenges: Choose the dungeon crawl that's right for your schedule, from single-seaters to infinite descents.
- Persistent Gains: Charms awarded by The Wizard after a run are permanent and give every character under your control a bonus. They are quite magical. Collect and combine them to achieve curious effects.
- Experienced Team: Made by Triple.B.Titles, an independent studio that has previously taken a game from Kickstarter to Steam.
Information aboutPopup Dungeon
Release: In development