South Park - Patch Three Released
Obsidian has released patch three for South Park: The Stick of Truth. You can find more information on the games forum. Here is the short changelog.
April 8, 2014 - 12:00PM PST
Patch 03 is available on Steam now. It should automatically update itself after you exit the game. The patch is in testing at Ubisoft and will become available on the consoles soon.
- Allows WASD keys to work as arrow keys during the Goth Dance mini-game.
- Fixes a potential hang in the counter attack tutorial battle.
- Fixed an issue where accessories would not show up on the player if a new game was started while having the Hoff face equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the outfit might now show up on the player during the costume changes in the Photo Dojo.
- Fixed an issue where using Mr. Slave in the Giggling Donkey could cause issues in the fight.
- Fixed an issue where the dire bear quest may not properly advance in Canada.
- Fixed an issue where content could be skipped if grounded in the Lost Forest.
- Fixed a few typos in messages.
- Fixed a potential crash while playing in the Portuguese language.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the Alien Probe mini-game.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the pooping mini-game.
- Adjusted the visuals of the magic tutorials while using PC controls.
Information aboutSP: The Stick of Truth