Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Dungeons of Chaos - Update 2.1.010
by Hiddenx, 2017-11-05 08:38:47
Update 2.1.010 for Dungeons of Chaos is now live:
BIG UPDATE INCOMING !
v2.1.010 is now live and brings the following:
- after you have finished the game, a new game mode will appear when you start a new game; you can try the game with a preset party, preset difficulty and sometimes cap to achievement xp. Succeeding with any of these trigger new related achievements.
- new boss: draco lich. and in-fight minions and surrounding undead minotaurs. all in new map: crumbling minotaur keep. new boss is the biggest yet and has nasty tactics
- reduced the array of armor and shields that BA/BE can use. they should bash and kill, not tank and block like a knight.
- added some new shields, will soon be added as unique loot or arena rewards
- lifted str/dex requirements for some powerful armor.
- added a new armor, will soon be added as unique loot or arena reward
- changed both BA and BE level rotation bonus to "str","hp","armor +8","str","resist elem +3”,"hp","str"
- fixed an issue where offhand weapons were deemed in use when fighting unarmed (fists or cestus/knuckles)
- the rogue in the chapter 1 smuggler village now sells some basic offhand items
- added RAGE to the skills the berserkers train
- fixes speed bonus on juvenator staff
Information aboutDungeons of Chaos