Druidstone - Releasing May 15th
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest will release May 15th.
Are you excited about Druidstone? Are you in the market for a beautifully hand-crafted game made by a small team of dedicated professionals, with the kind of turn-based gameplay that is custom-designed to tell your brain to ramp up that dopamine production? Are you a savvy customer who knows a good deal when they see it and wants to save a cool 10% on the purchase price?
Good! Then you should be pleased to know that the release of Druidstone is upon us! More specifically, Druidstone will be released in just three weeks, on May 15th and we are launching pre-orders today! That’s right, if you pre-order now you will get both a Steam key and a DRM-free standalone version with a 10% discount. You will also receive a special pre-order bonus, a free copy of a digital book, featuring concept art, behind-the-scenes information and other material from the making of Druidstone. The book will be delivered to you two weeks after the game’s release on May 31st and will be sold separately at $4.99.
To celebrate the milestone we have also released a new trailer. As we are a tiny team of just four full time developers, we don’t have the luxury of having a marketing team or even just one person dedicated to PR. In fact, all of us are busy polishing the game. That’s why we’re asking for your help. Please consider telling about Druidstone to your friends, families and on the web. We would appreciate it very much!loading...
- A tactical turn-based and tile-based battle system where every action and every turn counts
- Upgrade the abilities of your heroes
– your upgrade choices have a dramatic impact on the characters' capabilities!
- Obtain upgrade gems by completing missions and discovering hidden treasures
- Challenging, hand-crafted missions with playtimes ranging from 15 minutes to 45 minutes
- Solve devious non-combat puzzle levels to gain extra upgrade resources
- Find lost shipments to gain access to the best gear in Steelface's Emporium of Curios
- A gripping, fantastic story of love, death and responsibility centered around the main characters of Aava, Leonhard and Oiko
- A unique fantasy setting that combines the best elements from western RPGs, JRPGs and tactical boardgames in unexpected ways
- Play custom missions created by others, or make your own campaigns with the Druidstone Level Editor (available as a post-release update)
Genre: Tactical RPG