Neverwinter Nights: EE - Patch 8193.32
BeamDog has released a new patch for Neverwinter Nights: EE, with new curated content, fixes, improvements, scriptable UI and Apple M1 support.
Patch for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition: Apple M1 support, Performance Improvements & more!
Greetings, Neverwinter Nights players and modders!
Today we’re releasing Patch 8193.32 for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition! This update brings dozens of bug fixes and new features— including some exciting updates for content creators! Curated community content is also getting a new addition: A Hunt Through The Dark, by Markus Schlegel!
- Renderer | Significant performance improvements & better shadows
- New Curated Content | Play as a drow in Markus Schlegel’s campaign, A Hunt Through The Dark
- Scriptable UI | Module authors can now create custom UI panels!
- Apple M1 support | Owners of Apple M1 devices now will have a much better experience playing NWN:EE!
- More than 100 fixes | Many other new features, script commands & fixes
Thanks @Lucky Day, who also spotted the update! :)
Information aboutNeverwinter Nights: EE
SP/MP: Single + MP