DOSBox 0.72 Released
Thanks to stealth for writing in to point out a new version of DOSbox has been released:
This release fixes a few bugs that slipped through when releasing 0.71.
Here a list of the changes:
- Fixed unitialized variable in joystick. (Fixes crashes on Vista and Mac OS X)
- Some bugfixes and speedups to the 64 bit recompiling core.
- Fixed sign flag on soundblaster dma transfers (Space Quest 6 intro)
- Fixed a bug in keyboard layout processing code and fixed certain layouts.
- Fixed Dreamweb.
- Improved speed unlocking when running cycles=max.
- Fixed a crash related to the tab completion in the shell.
- Improved aspect correction code. Should now be like how a real monitor handles it.
- Fixed a bug in the xms status report code. (Blake Stone 1.0 shareware)
- Added a lot more keyboard layouts.
- Fixed crash related to changing the scaler before a screen was created.
- Hopefully fixed compilation on *bsd.
- Enabled auto cpu core selection for recompiling core as well.
- Made the used joystick selectable when 4axis is specified.
- Added some hints for inexperienced DOS users to the shell.
Compatibility should be same as 0.71 and 0.70 aside from the game specific fixes.
Information aboutGeneral News
Release: In development