Archlord - Spirits Awakening Released
Episode 3: Spirits Awakening for the free-to-play MMORPG Archlord has been released. The update is supposed to add 30% more content to the game according to the official website and this press release below:
CODEMASTERS ONLINE LAUNCHES FREE ARCHLORD EXPANSION PACK!
ArchLord, the Popular Subscription-Free MMORPG Receives All-New Free Expansion, Episode 3: Spirits Awakening
(Warwickshire, UK) - Tuesday, August 19, 2008 – Codemasters Online are pleased to reveal that their highly popular, MMORPG ArchLord has gone live with a new expansion available now free of charge to all new and existing players.
Episode 3: Spirits Awakening adds 30% new game content to the existing game including three extensive new zones and over 80 new skills and abilities.
ArchLord Episode 3: Spirits Awakening adds a number of new features and free game content including:
• Expanded world – 30% all-new game content
• All-new zones – 3 new zones for players to explore
• New class skills – Over 80 new skills
• ArchLord abilities – New ruling ArchLord skills and abilities
• New armour & items – New collectible armour sets with unique stats
• New monsters & enemies – New monsters and zone bosses
Available now, Episode 3 is available either through an automatic patch for existing players when logging into the game or included within the full free game download on the game’s official website for new players at: www.archlordgame.com
Source: Blues News