Tales of Maj'Eyal - Version 1.5.1 is out
Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.1 has been released:
Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.1 "Forever and Some" is out!
My minions, I am happy and proud to give you Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.1 ! See http://te4.org/
Your launcher should automatically update your game so no need to redownload it all. If your launcher didn't self-update correctly, just redownload it from the homepage.
Enjoy and have fun in Eyal!
Don't forget to help ToME by with donations ( http://te4.org/donate ) !
- Reduce post-player TL scaling on Shadowstrike
- Reduce post-player level scaling on Lethality
- Reduce Blade Flurry cost
- Reduce randart armor powers
- Reduce range of Projection ego to 7
- Fixed a bug where Volley and Called Shots took 2 turns
- Fixed multiple shader effects on Intel & AMD GPUs
- Spider-Silk Robe of Spydrë lore only pops when worn by the player
- Fixed rare bug with crippling poison
- Clarified Light Armour Training requirement, it is only for body slot
- Fixed auto update of addons & DLCs in the non-steam version
- Terrain's "damage_project" callback now receives source talent, if any
- Pulverizing Auger (and all damage spells) now works for stabilizing wormholes in the Abashed Expanse
- Fixed Chants and Hymns
- Fixed cancelling Vault early
- Full Control correctly recomputes speed for bodies with a base speed change (like midget swarms)
- Full Control only grants speeds that are a benefit for you
- Possess timed effect is now of type "other"
- Fixed the Crystal Heart
- Shimmering fully ignores randarts and rares
- Possession correctly respects the number of types learnable
- Various small rare fixes
Have fun in Eyal!
Information aboutTales of Maj'Eyal