Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Raven's Cry - Update 1.10 released
by Hiddenx, 2017-11-14 18:10:59
Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry got a major update and is on a weeklong sale right now:
Update V1.10 released!
Version 1.10 Release notes:
- optimization and correction of cutscenes
- optimization of multi CPU support
- Audio fixes and dialogue corrections
- Audio enhancements and additions across the islands
- Multiple fixes in accordance with playthrough reports
- Multiple main and side quest corrections and expansions:
- Sully's books added to his "death hut".
- Shaka's reactions enhanced during Sully's demise.
- The Maroons' hiding spots moved for better concealment.
- The cave battle of the Maroons versus the soldiers expanded.
- Extra loot in the docks near the clerk in St. John
- While assassinating the clerk, you can choose to kill a random colonist accidentally (or on purpose).
- More characters populate Avery's port (you can also interact with some)
- Small addons to Avery's colony (captive and domesticated animals, guards, servants, etc.)
- Ray's and the Colonist's paths in the Patriarch assassination missions optimized.
- Corrections in scripting for the Avery's and Arko sidequests.
- Corrections in the Patriarch ship hunt sea battle mission.
- Expansions and additional plot and gameplay added in Avery's storyline: additional assassination missions, hunt for buccaneers, and more.
- Spoiler: Ray (as your ally) will actively help you out in fights when completing Avery's missions (e.g. during the infiltration of Buccaneer Island)
- Ray's attacks include melee / armed combat and tossing explosives
- Spoiler: additional ways of eliminating the clerk in the port assassination mission for Avery
- Interactions with Ray expanded, with new extended gameplay sections, fights and dialogues
- Avery's port office overhauled and expanded
- Avery's plantation and mansion overhauled and expanded
- More characters and interactions in Avery's plantation
- Overhaul and expansion of Avery's port
- Musician to steal money from added in Avery's port
- Hayes, his Hunting Stall, and his sidequest line added to Avery's port (quest opens after the Maroons' line, when Tutuola goes missing)
- Arko's line expanded with the tasks of recovering his relics (sound-orientated mission), and tracking down and defeating Modok the evil shaman
- Tutuola's voodoo houngan cave added as a new location (with extra loot and interactions)
- Tutuola's storyline expanded, with extra missions and a new conclusion added for the Maroons' houngan
- Extra rewards from Tutuola, including loot, experience, and Erzulie's portrait
- The hut and the killing fields of Ray's brother Sully added as a new location (with loot and extra items around)
- More tasks and encounters with the girls at the brothel
- Goat dressed up at the brothel (find out the details from Maria's sidequest)
- Spoiler: Ray's brother storyline expanded with a new conclusion (human sacrifice)
- Spoiler: moral choice expanded in Ray's brother storyline (possibility to spare the brother, or to deliver him to the Maroons to be sacrificed)
- Spoiler: moral choice expanded in Avery's island assassination / Patriarch sabotage mission (possibility to spare the wife, murder her, or let Ray kill her)
- Spoiler: gravesites and a shrine to Christopher's murdered parents added as a new location (XP for visiting)
- Spoiler: fight against Ray and hunting down Avery in his mansion expanded and lengthened
Additional interactions with the Maroons (extended spying/tracking down sequence, introductory fight, extended scenes)
- Additional enemies and fight encounters added (humans, e.g. Hayes the Hunter, and animals, e.g. the Giant Sabertooth cryptid)
- Fixes and multiple enhancements in the Ancient Temple trap labyrinth
- Fixes in console messages and logs.
- New sidequests and extra characters added (extra XP points for finding 'Crocodile Gena')
- Additional ship encounters
- Additional sea mission / treasure search
- Additional and expanded logs
- Multiple additions and expansions across all islands (new ruins, new sacrificial altar with extra loot, new cannibal rituals and sacrifices, and much more)
Information aboutRaven's Cry
SP/MP: Single + MP