Towards The Pantheon - Released
A group known as The Sworn Light have been gaining power throughout the world through divide and conquer tactics. While the humans, felines, electropunks, and ghosts argue amongst themselves, The Sworn Light are taking advantage of each situation in order to take ultimate control. One day Keltoi village chief Wuotan summons his strongest warrior Freyja to embark on a long and dangerous journey. Her mission is to trek towards The Pantheon to defeat the source of The Sworn Light before the world falls into chaos. Along the way Freyja and her party will battle deadly enemies, make new friends, and encountered long forgotten horrors!
Towards The Pantheon is a turn based 2D RPG with unique twists on the classic formula. Gone are genre standards of elemental types, elixirs, elves, inns, and generic love stories. Instead players of Towards The Pantheon will ride hamsters, journey through a survival horror inspired mansion, collect dead memories, eat copious amounts of sushi, and partake in regular chats around the campfire.loading...
- Over 10 hours of gameplay including sidequests and myriads of secrets.
- Unlockable NewGame+ mode and cheat codes for additional replay value.
- Ability to switch between party members in the overworld to use their unique mechanics.
- An eclectic original soundtrack consisting of over 65 songs which incorporate elements from orchestral, noise, drone, breakbeat, and chiptune genres.
- A massive fully connected overworld with the ability to ride Speedsters to cut down on backtracking.
- Turn based combat system where each character has unique battle stats and mechanics.
- Collectible cards and combos found throughout the world that can be used during battle.
- More than 10 regions to explore including lush forests, cities full of kitties, electropunk metropolises, barren wastelands, and a dark mysterious mansion.
- Dialog and support systems that allow for further character development and stat boosts.
- A unique and complex overarching story line that ties together all subplots and backstories.
- Over 45 unique enemies and a dozen boss battles.
Information aboutTowards The Pantheon