Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Pillars of Eternity II - Patch 1.02
by Hiddenx, 2018-05-17 20:27:21
Patch 1.02 for Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire is available:
Hello fellow Watchers!It's been a little over a week since we released Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire and we have received tons of amazing feedback and bug reports. Thanks to all of your support we have been able to find many bugs hidden around the Deadfire and get to fixing them. Below is the list of fixes coming in for the now released 1.0.2 patch.
- [Mac/OSX] Resolved issue with loading into a black screen on Macs with Intel Integrated Graphics Cards.
- Mouse clicks now properly resister for users using the Korean IME in windows.
- Player Dispositions should change less drastically for small decisions.
- Level Scaling now enables correctly when toggled on.
- Players can now set or save cloned AI behaviors for all classes, and quick saves will not be lost when doing so.
- Fixed multiple Pillars I imports that were importing the incorrect state.
- Fixed a permissions issue that was blocking some players from loading saves.
- Fixed a combat related memory leak (should improve some FPS on long play sessions).
- Potential Spoilers:
- Eder's end game state from Pillars I has been fixed.
- Various VO fixes to the Vox Machina voice sets.
- Custom AI settings should now save changes when adding new conditionals or abilities.
- Gold, Greed, and Guts achievement now unlocks when loading a save that has completed the quest.
- Pillars I history creator now removes options from the list once a choice has been made to prevent confusion.
- Various Credit fixes.
Information aboutPillars of Eternity II