Conan Exiles - Treasures of Turan DLC
Some new DLC for Conan Exiles has arrived called 'Treasures of Turan'.
Treasures of Turan Pack now available
The riches of the eastern kingdom of Turan await you, exiles! Our latest cosmetic DLC, the Treasures of Turan Pack, brings the opulent gilded palaces of Turanian culture right to your fingertips.loading...
With the Treasures of Turan Pack you can build palaces adorned with glittering statues, tame rhinos and elephants as pack animals, and dress in the finest Turanian silks and Phalanx armor.
Treasures of Turan comes with new building pieces, placeables, armor sets, weapon sets, warpaints and pets. As Turan is one of the wealthiest nations in Hyboria, it's fitting that this offers the most ostentatious gear and building pieces in Conan Exiles yet. Enjoy the golden decorations of the building pieces and finely wrought weapons and armor.
Treasures of Turan Pack contains:
- 39 Turanian building pieces
- A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Turanian Mercenary armor
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each
- 9 new weapons in one Turanian weapon set
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon
- 5 new Turanian warpaints
- Decorative warpaints symbolizing opulence and glory
- 9 new placeables, such as the standing lamp and brazier
- Craft them at the new Turanian Artisan table
- 2 new exclusive pack animal pet skins
- Adorn your rhinos and elephants with rich and golden trimmings
All the new content from Turan is exclusive to this DLC and adds a host of new visual options but does not give any in-game advantage in power. All the new items have comparable stats to existing items.
Information aboutConan Exiles
SP/MP: Single + MP