Tactics V: Obsidian Brigade - Release Date: August 15
The tactical RPG Tactics V: Obsidian Brigade will be released on August 15:
Tactics V: Obsidian Brigade
Tactics V: Obsidian Brigade is a retro-style tactical turn-based video game in homage to console tactical RPGs from the 1990s. Its set in an in-house fantasy setting with it's own lore and magic, It also uses techniques to convert to a 2D isometric look from 3D assets.
The dream behind this game goes with the roman numeral five in its name, which was originally the code name differentiating it from four other tactical game systems the programmer, Paul Metcalf, had made.
- Robust combat system (with many mechanics: facing, targeting styles, actions, delayed actions, reactions)
- World map navigation.
- >50 hand crafted levels
- >80 scripted scenes/battles
- ~12-18 hours of story
- ~3 hours of optional story
- 3 ½ tiers of gear/weaponry
- 13 unique unlockable classes
- >50 skills (proficiencies, abilities, power casting unlockable)
- >140 powers (Elemental magic, close range, Archery, Imbue poisons, etc.)
- Optional cooperative main-game via assigning troops to another controller during deployment
- Training option allowing a non-fatal combat to be controlled by player(s) or AI to gain XP and Skill points
- Optional Alternate top-down perspective available
- New game plus
Information aboutTactics V: Obsidian Brigade
Genre: Tactical RPG