Solasta - Next Stop, Full Release!
Redglyph spotted a new update for Solasta: Crown of the Magister:
Dev Update #29 - Next Stop, Full Release!
Hello there folks,
I hope you're all enjoying the Spring Update very much, as we are now headed for the final release of Solasta: Crown of the Magister! "And when exactly would that be" I hear you asking - my most humble apologies, this information will have to stay secret... for a bit longer! Keep an eye on the horizon, for you will soon know the date (for you worrywarts out there, I can tell you that it will indeed be this year). Now, for something you were all waiting for... cats!
A perfect fit. On a sadder note, Linus (cat on the right, last Dev Update) passed away peacefully last week. Sleep well my friend!
Onwards, to version 1.0!
As stated in the introduction, our next big update will be the full release of Solasta: Crown of the Magister - meaning we'll be leaving Early Access once and for all! Thanks again to all of you who joined us during this journey and whose feedback help us make a better game - you guys (and gals!) are the MVPs.
Here is a reminder of what you can expect from Solasta at launch:
- The full campaign of Solasta: Crown of the Magister
- Additional side quests, including a particularly difficult one!
- Full orchestral OST - you might have already spotted a few orchestral tracks in the Spring Update
- An increase of the max level cap from 8 to 10, with level 5 spells
- An update to the Dungeon Maker Beta
- Steam Workshop implementation to make Custom Dungeon sharing easier
- Digital Kickstarter Rewards for our Backers
- Supporter Pack Digital Rewards (special dice)
But the train doesn't stop there!
- Free Post-launch Sorcerer DLC, which will unlock the Sorcerer class to everyone (not just backers)
- Physical Kickstarter Rewards, planned to be sent the months following the release of Solasta 1.0
- More info later about our post-launch plans - we've got a game to finish first!
Release: In development