Diablo - DevilutionX v1.3 Released
What is DevilutionX
DevilutionX is a source port of Diablo and Hellfire that strives to make it simple to run the game while providing engine improvements, bugfixes, and some optional quality of life features.
Check out the manual for what features are available and how best to take advantage of them.
For a full list of changes see our changelog.
How to Install
Note: You'll need access to the data from the original game. If you don't have an original CD then you can buy Diablo from GoG.com. Alternately you can use
spawn.mpqfrom the shareware version, in place of
DIABDAT.MPQ, to play the shareware portion of the game.
DIABDAT.MPQfrom the CD or GOG-installation (or extract it from the GoG installer) to the DevilutionX folder.
- To run the Diablo: Hellfire expansion you will need to also copy
For more detailed instructions: Installation Instructions.
- Added support for Android (please leave us a review )
- Added support for the original Nintendo 3DS
- Added support for Lepus
- Added multiplayer support to Nintendo Switch
- Added multiplayer support to Nintendo 3DS
- Added multiplayer support to PlayStation Vita
- Added multiplayer support to OpenDingux
- Update macOS icon to follow Big Sur style guide
- Add launcher sound to 3DS version
Graphics / Audio
- Animations are now updated at render time for high fps visuals
- Added support for hardware cursor (solves cursor lag)
- Quests being ordered logically in the quest panel
- Quest panel now lists completed quests
- More fine grained volume slider
- Added option for pickup sound
- Shrine reveals map in a different color than your own exploration
- Automap has drop shadow for better contrast in some levels
- Added font with support for Extended Latin, Greek, Coptic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Item outline color now matches rarity
- Use gold color to indicate unique items in stores
- Improved XP bar visuals
- Widescreen loading scenes
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Hack & Slash