Devil Spire - Announced for February 2
The first-person dungeon crawler/roguelite Devil Spire will be released on February 2:
A massive tower of stone emerged one day in a land wasted by war, plague and famine. You are one of the many drawn to it by legends of fortune and salvation. Will you succumb to it, conquer it, or discover the secrets deep within?
Devil Spire is a hardcore first-person pseudo-3D roguelite action RPG dungeon crawler stylized after retro PC games, developed by a guy and his bros while locked in quarantine. Inspired by classics like King's Field and Heretic.
- 24 weapon classes, including ranged and throwing ones, with real dual wielding!
- 48 unique spells, plus 48 equipment enchantments!
- 10 dungeon types, each with their own properties, enemies and bosses!
- 4 game modes, including a 100-floor gauntlet and a boss rush arena!
- Fully customizable, dynamic character portraits including exotic races!
- Many interactive objects like traps, barrels, crates, cards, shady characters and, of course, chests full of loot!
- A kick button!
Immerse yourself in these treacherous dungeons and prove yourself victorious!
Some gameplay from the demo by Pobre Gamer:loading...
Information aboutDevil Spire