I bought The Surge - Augmented Edition. It's dirt cheap on Steam right now, and I was curious about it. I guess it's like a sci-fi Dark Souls? I've seen some claim it's even harder than FromSoft's games so idk.
It isn't. At least, not until the last level, where things got a bit too hard for me. There's a DLC that's set in a theme park that I quite liked. The other DLC I bounced off.
There's a difficulty spike at the first boss, but if even I can roam around the beginning areas over and over trying to git gud enough to beat him, then I imagine you won't have any issues.

There's a difficulty spike at the first boss, but if even I can roam around the beginning areas over and over trying to git gud enough to beat him, then I imagine you won't have any issues.
You're giving me too much credit, but thanks. 🙂

I'm not particularly good at soulslikes. I 100%ed Elden Ring, but that's only because I really loved that game. Tbh, I don't have the patience for most of the harder ones.

Last edited:
I just purchased The Surge 2 - Premium Edition. I'm still early on in the first game, but I'm enjoying it enough that I already know I want to check out the sequel.

God of War (the "recent" reboot) is finally on gog. Get it while it's hot. 50% off for today.
I can hardly wait for Ragnarok to land on steam/gog. That one I didn't play on console. I'm saving myself for pc.

Last edited:
You realize DD2 and HFW release 1 day apart, right?
HFW I bought more to keep up my end of the bargain with Sony, so that they'll bring Bloodborne to PC. Right Sony? See? I'm keeping my end! Make sure to keep yours! o_O
I'm also not gonna touch HFW until I give the first game another try and actually finish it.

I pre-ordered the Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection as it had a decent discount. Came out yesterday ... and I am glad I only play offline single player, as apparently the multiplayer has had significant issues. For me it was a fun romp down memory lane.

As soon as my money from the Forza refund is unlocked I'm gonna get Outcast - A New Beginning.
I just realized this got released today. I only played very little of the original and was probably too young to really appreciate it, but it always had something about it, that made it fascinating.
So I want to give it a try. The reviews are pretty lukewarm and decent it seems, if you go in with the right expectation.

As soon as my money from the Forza refund is unlocked I'm gonna get Outcast - A New Beginning.
I just realized this got released today. I only played very little of the original and was probably too young to really appreciate it, but it always had something about it, that made it fascinating.
So I want to give it a try. The reviews are pretty lukewarm and decent it seems, if you go in with the right expectation.
You might want to grab Outcast - Second Contact too if you don't already have it. It's a remake/remaster of the original.

I bought the following from Steam:
Zoria: Age of Shattering (I'll wait a few patches before diving into this one though)
Ludis Mortis
The 7th Circle
Treasure Chest Clicker
Some DLC for Endless Space 2 and Endless Legend (filled out a bundle)

Apparently Endless Space 2 got a major patch recently, so I may dive back into that one.