I was messing with the show race menu and somehow ended up being a guy with a husband and a baby. This would be good for certain types of players ;) When doing a certain quest in Goodneighbor, the husband was in the scene where normally one would expect the wife, if paying male. No mod needed, just start as female, with a hubby and then change sex with the console and continue.

I got a few mods that really added to the ambiance for me.

Louder Rain
Louder Thunder
Quieter Generators (for turrets also)
Quieter Dogmeat (for his walking around)

I wasted 200 hours to find this in the game thinking it'll unlock somewhere through a quest or magazine.
Seems it's, for whatever reason, not included in settlement building options?!

Planters. Those you see in Graygarden, Vault81 and some other places. Those that produce not 1 but 2 food. And can be placed anywhere so you don't have to go herbalism only on "dirt".

Unless Beth doesn't plan to patch them in the game, and you're into settlements, this is a musthave mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1490/?#
1490-0-1447942192.jpg

Great modding community. Addressed almost every design ommission so far.
Only two more musthaves are not available yet.
1. FalUI
2. Working bunk beds

Last edited:
I think JD or Joxer were looking for a mod to hide enemies on the compass? Here you go:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4111/?

This one doesn't use snip but FO4Edit.

Some people like the immersion of not seeing the enemy blips or the location markers on the compass.

This mod changes game settings only, so it's compatible with HUD/UI mods

Choose which file to install depending what stuff you want to remove:
'No Enemies or Locations on Compass', 'No Enemies on Compass' or 'No Locations on Compass'

Too late for me, I think I'm near the game end.
Got used not to care about compass at all.

Besides compass won't help you much if you're not rushing the main story but carefully exploring. An example are radio signals after activating towers - compass won't point you in the right direction, you need to search. Also there are plenty areas compass doesn't show where you find crazy and rare stuff, even magazines.

It would still be nifty addition for some future and proper FalUI mod.

Thanks wolf. I've been using a mod that just removes the compass entirely, and I've been satisfied with that so far.

It doesn't remove the compass when you're using power armor though, so I might give that other mod a try.

Combat is too easy and mobs should be harder?
This mod turns almost every trashmob to legendary:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4165/?

For mainstory rushers, this is probably the best mod ever made.
For others... It's basically avoidware as there is globally a fair share of legendary enemies.

Huh?
What happened to your ammo finding perk?
It's a mustpick unless you're playing melee mobster!

No ammo perk for my character. I like having to switch weapons due to ammo constraints. Makes me use all my weapons depending on the situation.

I have ammo perks and I still have to switch weapons.
Those perks don't grant infinite ammo, it's just you find some more and never run out completely of everything.

Weird, I play on hard and I basically just use my .50 caliber sniper. I haven't run out of bullets for it ever with 2 levels of the ammo perk. The only time I switch, I go to a combat shotgun for those ghoulies that like to rush you from halfway across the screen.
I'm starting to get the radiated bears and the occasional deathclaw and I use the shotgun for those guys too, after the first shot.

Weird, I play on hard and I basically just use my .50 caliber sniper. I haven't run out of bullets for it ever with 2 levels of the ammo perk. The only time I switch, I go to a combat shotgun for those ghoulies that like to rush you from halfway across the screen.
I'm starting to get the radiated bears and the occasional deathclaw and I use the shotgun for those guys too, after the first shot.

Wait.... What ? There are bears in FO4 ? Radiated bears? And Joxer never pointed this out ?

header.jpg

That should do it.

I forget what the game calls them. They look like a bear but are called Yao something-or-other.

Unlike EA bears, thanks to norespawn mod, these yaois are pretty rare in my game. :D