Hard to believe this game isn't funded yet according to the time I checked.I'm sure it will on the last few days though. Just a shame what Kickstarter has become.

Oh agreed, it's by no means perfect yet GURPS gets much more right than they do wrong. And the supplements, at least back in the day when I played, were/are phenomenal.

Being a fan of the system, you probably already know this, but Fallout actually started out as a GURPS game.
Yes, I remember that well. Was so disappointed when the GURPS system was dropped from Fallout. So disappointed in fact, that I refused to play any of the fallout games as a form of protest. Thought Brian Fargo could have ironed out the problems with Steve Jackson(owner of GURPS)if he had really wanted to.

It's a good system, regardless, but not without flaws. As it is the case with most classless systems, anyway.
And as it is the case with systems with classes. ;)

Hard to believe this game isn't funded yet according to the time I checked.I'm sure it will on the last few days though. Just a shame what Kickstarter has become.
Imagine if you wake up as one of the Atom team's guys to check if your KS campaign got a boost yesterday only to find out it was 2€. :|

Hope they can keep their motivation up. If anyone of the Atom team reads this, I'm cheering for you! :celebrate:

Last edited:
It is painfully slow...I just don't think there's much awareness of the game? They have admitted that marketing is not their thing...It looks like it should get there though.

They have admitted that marketing is not their thing...
Yep, that much is obvious. :D
It looks like it should get there though.
It will. Even if the pledge level stays like this until almost the end, they will find someone™ who will pledge the missing money before it ends.

Imagine if you wake up as one of the Atom team's guys to check if your KS campaign got a boost yesterday only to find out it was 2€. :|

Hope they can keep their motivation up. If anyone of the Atom team reads this, I'm cheering for you! :celebrate:
Very informative website!

The only dubious data is their projection, since it's based on the average * number of remaining days, while we can clearly see the pledges are decreasing (probably something like a negative exponential).

They badly need to get another influencer on board for that last little boost.

By the way, did you see that €2160 spike when we published our interview on 3 April? Yes, I know, the spike was already there the day before, but it was just the expectation building up. ;)

By the way, did you see that €2160 spike when we published our interview on 3 April? Yes, I know, the spike was already there the day before, but it was just the expectation building up. ;)
Haha, nice catch. Of course it was our interview. :D

I have no doubt the KS is going to be successful. They only need a few hundreds dollars more.

I have tried the demo this week-end. It's a true gem. Just like their other games. So much dialogs, and it feels better written than their previous games. Combat system is also more... forgiving.

The demo is also very generous, lengthy. I didn't finish it as I didn't want to get the game spoiled too much, but can't wait to get my hand on the finale version.

Yeah, it seems much safer now, thankfully for them. There was a new small burst of activity on the 26th (which may correspond to a video from Best Indie Games).