Nice to see some new gameplay. Still stand by my first thought that it's just a fantasy version of the Atom RPG games. Are they going the crowdfunding route?

Still stand by my first thought that it's just a fantasy version of the Atom RPG games. Are they going the crowdfunding route?
Yes, they are.
I would say its Atom-ised Baldurs Gate 1. :cool:

I cant help myself but initially it looks like sport jogging together in the video. :)
I dont want to be negative, I like the project. But overall this video is pretty bad. Except some environment it doesnt really show anything interesting. Previous video was definitely better. They should do better trailer for KS campaign.

Yes, they are.

I cant help myself but initially it looks like sport jogging together in the video. :)
I dont want to be negative, I like the project. But overall this video is pretty bad. Except some environment it doesnt really show anything interesting. Previous video was definitely better. They should do better trailer for KS campaign.
I agree - I'm interested and looking forward to public demo that will likely br available once Kickstarter campaign goes live in late March BUT that trailer isn't really doing good job of promoting the game imo. First thing I felt was that the music is awful. At least they now made it clear this is footage from alpha build (don't think it was stated so when the clip was first released).

Yes, they are.

Thanks so it's safe to assume this game wont be released for at least two more years. Guess we'll see if they can get funded as Kickstarter has been very lackluster.