Jesus, look at those shoulders and arms.
Funny, imgur detected the image as an 18+ image. :ROFLMAO:

zS3npxi.png

At least, that's what he claims... Anybody can post something like that on Twitter.

There are games for that: Silicon Zeroes, for example. It simplifies some bits (!), but the feeling is there. It obviously doesn't cover all the phases (nor does this guy's description, though it's more complete). And it's not done like that any more, since we've been using a language description for decades, but the graphical element makes it funnier in a game.

[...]
Yeah, about what I expected.
Too long for me to watch now, but this seems excessive numbers (from the video description). Are there so many people constantly unhappy in their job?
According to a Gallup poll, just 13 per cent of the working population endeavor to perform well in their job. However, 64 per cent of employees don’t care about their work and aim to get through the day with minimum effort. 25 per cent of workers hate their jobs so much they even work against the company that employs them.

Too long for me to watch now, but this seems excessive numbers (from the video description). Are there so many people constantly unhappy in their job?
I'm halfway through the video. It's really good and worth watching. It's interesting that this sort of thing is finally getting widespread acceptance, since it's featured on dw, a german state-funded channel.

And about the numbers, I can easily believe this. I believe the majority easily hates their jobs, since most jobs absolutely suck the life out of you.
I've personally had intervals of burnout and feeling absolutely done with everything, and I love at least 50% of my job, most of the time. (the half that only involves working with machines and not people :D)
I can only imagine what people do when the majority of them absolutely hate every minute of their workday, they constantly look at the time and just cannot wait for the work day to wrap.
To then head home, where you don't have energy to do anything else. And most have other responsibilities, like children and family. And then take it all over again the next day.
Honestly sounds like a hellish existence.

And now, with automation ramping up into overdrive, they're gonna be losing even those jobs they hate. It's not gonna be pretty.