Krater - Win an Alpha Key!
We have 20 keys to access the Krater pre-Alpha via Steam to give away. If you'd like the chance to try out this early version of the game, simply comment and we'll pick 20 winners at random!
Bear in mind this is a pre-Alpha version but FatShark are now starting to focus on the RPG elements and are looking for feedback on their post-apoc action/RPG. Here's a feature snip as a reminder and add your comments for a chance to win a key.
Krater takes place in a lush post-apocalyptic game world, a gigantic impact crater where cities and even nations have has been built on the aftermath of a bomb. It is a colorful game exeperince, where genre-typical deserts are replaced by nordic pine forests and red wooden cottages.
- Extensive crafting (craft unique abilities, weapons and items)
- Character persistence where both injuries and experience work in conjunction to evolve your team over time.
- Simultaneously control a squad of 3 characters chosen from 4 different main classes with a multitude of specializations.
- Prepare your team of Freediggers for the end-game and try to get as deep as you can into the main shaft, a dungeon crawler of massive proportions.
- Singleplayer/multiplayer which blend seamless with each other. Use your progress from the single player campaign in coop missions and the other way around.
The competition is now closed - please allow 2-3 days for keys to be distributed by private message. Thanks and good luck!