What did you buy during the Black Friday sales?

You saying Skyrim@PC cannot go 4K - with hundreds of visual spectacle mods active?

How does level the scaling work in DA:I? Do the enemies lock to a certain level when you enter a new area?

By default, areas have specific levels associated to them that will limit what level the enemies can be. Except Dragon, they have static levels. And note the areas, this is not a zones, the Hinterlands has 4-8 and 8-10 areas for example.

Tresspasser add an option (challenge) to have all enemies upscale to your level all the time though.

You saying this thing, smaller than any rubbishware including that one from Sony… Is banned for whatever reason?
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3095...-a-tiny-pc-gets-meaner-faster-and-louder.html
Alienware's revised Alpha R2 jams in enough gaming horsepower to crush current game consoles, but its fan noise keeps it from being a small wonder.

Pros
- Twice the graphics performance of the original
- Jams a ton of performance into a box smaller than a modern game console

Cons
- Fans get loud under heavy loads
- SSD is only optional

http://icdn7.digitaltrends.com/image/alienware-alpha-r2-handscale-1500x1000.jpg
http://img1.lesnumeriques.com/test/89/8980/x51-connect1080.jpg

Must be some Brexit thing I wasn't aware of. :p

P.S. Not sure why the site doesn't show any pic I've linked today in posts, thus URL's instead of pics.

I am not allowed to have a PC in my living room :)

Steamlink was on sale for 20-30 dollars. Stream all your games to your tv. Works great can use K&M or any controller.

But since you have a PS4 now, buy last of us and bloodborne immediately and enjoy.:)

But since you have a PS4 now, buy last of us and bloodborne immediately and enjoy.:)
You crazy?
He needs to buy Destiny. Now. :evilgrin:

You saying this thing, smaller than any rubbishware including that one from Sony… Is banned for whatever reason?
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3095...-a-tiny-pc-gets-meaner-faster-and-louder.html

http://icdn7.digitaltrends.com/image/alienware-alpha-r2-handscale-1500x1000.jpg
http://img1.lesnumeriques.com/test/89/8980/x51-connect1080.jpg

Must be some Brexit thing I wasn't aware of. :p

P.S. Not sure why the site doesn't show any pic I've linked today in posts, thus URL's instead of pics.

Hmm that does looks nice but its £280 v £1000, I am not that rich for mear convenience!

Also will it match the PS4 Pro with the GTX 960? I am not so sure...

Steamlink was on sale for 20-30 dollars. Stream all your games to your tv. Works great can use K&M or any controller.

I used to have the steam controller but never liked it for some reason and I prefer the PS4 controller.

I was waiting for the bloodborne price to drop during the black Friday sales but that didn't happen but its on my to play list right now!

The main reason for getting the PS4 is to play some PS4 exclusives like bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn next year.

What about PSTV? That is a Playstation streaming device that can stream Vita games as well as other Playstation games, right? I was thinking about getting one of them in the future for easy access to some Vita RPGs at least...

What about PSTV? That is a Playstation streaming device that can stream Vita games as well as other Playstation games, right? I was thinking about getting one of them in the future for easy access to some Vita RPGs at least…

PSTV is discontinued now so it will be hard to get new one. You can play *some* Vita games on it without owning a vita but not all. Is that what you are getting at?

Meh you're just looking for excuses to buy playstation, admit it! :p

Nooooo, I don't want or need a Playstation. Trust me. :) I am interested in the Vita library of RPGs, though, and rather than getting a Vita I heard you get the PSTV and play a lot of the Vita library on it. Plus the PSTV was like $40 or so?

The one thing consoles have going for them is the size of the community in some games. Playing NBA 2K basketball online and the community is tiny in comparison to the big consoles…

Playstation used to be the system growing up to find all sorts of great RPGs. I don't think that's really the case anymore (or maybe I'm missing something...?). PS1/PS2 had so many good RPGs that are still worth checking out today if you missed them.

The one thing consoles have going for them is the size of the community in some games. Playing NBA 2K basketball online and the community is tiny in comparison to the big consoles…
All those communities together are smaller than just League of Legends community.
Even worse, those communities are sterile. Long live toxicity!

I bought too many games according to my wife who saw the debit card totals today. Then, I told her, I bought her a game and now I'm off the hook.
From zero to hero in an instant.

Never. Those ain't MMOs. :p

I used to have the steam controller but never liked it for some reason and I prefer the PS4 controller.

I was waiting for the bloodborne price to drop during the black Friday sales but that didn't happen but its on my to play list right now!

The main reason for getting the PS4 is to play some PS4 exclusives like bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn next year.

PS4 controller works with steamlink. I also prefer it. I think the PS4 is worth it for the exclusive titles though.

On a side note I tried the PlayStation vr at my brothers today and it is absolutely amazing. I was a sceptic going in too. It really was unbelievable. I would try to explain it but it really is something you need to experience to truly appreciate. It's probably not worth the money currently but when it gets greater support I will definitely be buying vr of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom