Should I replay DA:O or Greedfall?

• DA:O

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Greedfall

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Tyranny

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Well, after reading all that, I certainly don't think you should bother with DA:O again, haha. Seems whatever enjoyment you can have from that game is thoroughly milked already. You didn't mention if you'd played Awakening, though. That at least is something different.
I did play Awakening and finished it twice. I liked it far more than Origins because it was shorter and sweeter. I also liked companions in Awakening far more than Origins companions.

Anders and Justice were my favs. Nathaniel was great too. Oghren was fun in his own ways too. The 2 girls I liked less tho but more than Morrigan and Leliana.

I'm in a mood of replaying one of these two.

I enjoyed DA:O a lot when it was first released but replay attempts have not gone well in the past.

Greedfall I rushed through because I got tired of backtracking and can hardly remember faction and companion stories.

I am still interested in Greedfall 2 so thinking whether I should give it another go. But I enjoyed DA:O more back in the days so tossing between the two.

What the hell is DA:O? Why abbreviate everything to the point the message is unreadable to some people?

Why not call Greedfall 2 just G2 and Greedfall, G, then?

What the hell is DA:O? Why abbreviate everything to the point the message is unreadable to some people?

Why not call Greedfall 2 just G2 and Greedfall, G, then?
da:eek: is dragon age origin - now you know so now you can answer.

Why abbreviate everything to the point the message is unreadable to some people?
As my english teacher used to say: because men is lazy.

no

I'm in a mood of replaying one of these two.

I enjoyed DA:O a lot when it was first released but replay attempts have not gone well in the past.

Greedfall I rushed through because I got tired of backtracking and can hardly remember faction and companion stories.

I am still interested in Greedfall 2 so thinking whether I should give it another go. But I enjoyed DA:O more back in the days so tossing between the two.
Dragon Age Origins is more aligned to Baldur's Gate 2 in my opinion. It's a lot more streamlined in some ways, but the character development and plot is solid. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and for many hours.
I think you suggest Tyranny as well? I also love that game, if you don't mind reading a lot of text, there is some fantastic freedom in there (plus lore), to get lost in. I think Tyranny is an underrated gem of a game,
it's just too short, and maybe the combat is a little on the weak side, but I love the choices you can make within the game.
If i were to rate the games, I would put Dragon Age Origins as the No.1, Tyranny as the No.2 (a narrative set up as the bad guys have won, how good is that!), No.3 Greedfall.

If you're interested in reading books, the nearest thing to the Tyranny idea I know of is - Brandon Sanderson's 'Mistborn' series. It's fantastic (In my opinion).

Dragon Age Origins is more aligned to Baldur's Gate 2 in my opinion. It's a lot more streamlined in some ways, but the character development and plot is solid. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and for many hours.
I think you suggest Tyranny as well? I also love that game, if you don't mind reading a lot of text, there is some fantastic freedom in there (plus lore), to get lost in. I think Tyranny is an underrated gem of a game,
it's just too short, and maybe the combat is a little on the weak side, but I love the choices you can make within the game.
If i were to rate the games, I would put Dragon Age Origins as the No.1, Tyranny as the No.2 (a narrative set up as the bad guys have won, how good is that!), No.3 Greedfall.

If you're interested in reading books, the nearest thing to the Tyranny idea I know of is - Brandon Sanderson's 'Mistborn' series. It's fantastic (In my opinion).
I'm no longer in a mood to play either DA:O and Greedfall lol. Just to be clear, I have played and finished both games before.

I'm no longer in a mood to play either DA:O and Greedfall lol. Just to be clear, I have played and finished both games before.
Well have you considered 'Tyranny'? You might bounce off it, but it's definitely worth a gander - it's on sale a lot of the time for super cheap as well.

Well have you considered 'Tyranny'? You might bounce off it, but it's definitely worth a gander - it's on sale a lot of the time for super cheap as well.
Perhaps later but not interested at this stage as I'm rather busy wirh Dragon's Dogma 2 atm.

Back
Top Bottom