No Rest for the Wicked - Early Access Release

So far the EA seems to be flopping due to bad optimization and jankiness. On the bright side, the one good thing about Early Acces is other people pay to beta test the project of a game so that that the rest of us may one day pay for an actual game.

The user-reviews aren't great so far, but I'm surprised how many people are playing it. There are already 1200+ reviews on Steam.

The user-reviews aren't great so far, but I'm surprised how many people are playing it. There are already 1200+ reviews on Steam.
Wow, now almost 4800 reviews! Well, hopefully that will urge them on enough to fix things that aren't working for those of us smart lazy enough to not beta test things for them. ;)

Wow, now almost 4800 reviews! Well, hopefully that will urge them on enough to fix things that aren't working for those of us smart lazy enough to not beta test things for them. ;)
Yeah, I had no idea the game was that anticipated. I thought it was from a smaller developer and figured it would mostly fly under the radar. I guess the Diablo meets Dark Souls PR caught a lot of people's attention.

I’ve had nothing but good experiences with early access games. It’s just a preorder with the option to play an early build before release. I’ll be grabbing this and giving it a try. I plan on using a controller but I’ll give M&K a try and report back.

Back
Top Bottom