Pentiment Available for Nintendo Switch!

txa1265

SasqWatch
Hadn't even heard about this, but today Pentiment launched for the Switch!

As one source said:
After rumors and a business update from Microsoft that didn’t name games coming to Switch and PlayStation, the partner showcase (above) confirmed that Pentiment is out on Switch today on the eShop. Pentiment is a historical narrative-driven game with amazing art, music, and superlative writing with many choices set in early 16th century Bavaria.

Here is a video of some gameplay on Switch, so you can see you're not getting PC/XBOX graphics (no surprise):

Link to Nintendo eShop where it is $19.99

I'm a little surprised they released it on Switch tbh. I didn't think that platform had the demographic for a game like Pentiment.

I'm a little surprised they released it on Switch tbh. I didn't think that platform had the demographic for a game like Pentiment.
It is interesting - Switch has such broad appeal that I think just about everything can find an audience. Aside from big hits like Witcher 3 or Skyrim also doing well, I am currently playing Blade of Darkness which is fine, and already played Risen last year and Gothic 1 & 2 are also on Switch. (I did even more PC port gaming on Switch before the Steam Deck arrived).
How are the graphics different?
Actually I was wrong - I saw something claiming it was lower resolution ... but looking at it myself between Switch and Steam Deck I can't see a difference - and videos are basically saying 'same resolution, same FPS'.

Back
Top Bottom