Kingmaker Purpleblob's Kingmaker/WotR portrait thread

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Celeste:
DbLXyQ5.png
Which armor is that and where did you get it? Do you remember? It looks like "Undying Devotion" but that seems to be Demon path only...

Is that the golem that came with the enhanced edition in the background?
Yup! Not that I have much to do that with now.

Photo mode seems to work best if you just hold down the middle mouse button. That lets you move the camera around more freely - though it still isn't quite free.

While not really a screenshot game it is fun playing with the new photomode they added. This is Warg Vanargand, a pure Sacred Huntsman at the moment but may dip into fighter class up to 4 levels. A Dhampir. Not sure what Mythic Path he will take yet. I may do Mortal Legend again now that I know what to avoid doing this time to make it less bitter.

I've put the executable here: link

To view the instructions: portrait -doc
To view the short help for the commands: portrait -h

The best is to put this executable in its own directory, and launch a console there (it will create backup files from where you're launching it).

DISCLAIMER:
It's not user-friendly, there's no GUI, it's all in command line. If you're not comfortable with that, it's best not to use it rather than breaking something on your system. If I have time for that, maybe I'll do a basic GUI but it won't happen soon.

I have only tested that on my setup, with Steam. Even if that's unlikely, it may completely break your saved games, so make a backup before.

TL;TR:

To see the list of saved games and their indices:
Code:
portrait -l

Aengi:
  - 1 -> 2021-09-06 - 20:39:19: Quicksave6
  - 2 -> 2021-09-06 - 20:39:44: Gray Garrison - before end battle
  - [COLOR="Blue"]3 -> 2021-09-06 - 20:51:17: Gray Garrison - after battle[/COLOR]

To set portrait "0004" in game index 3:
Code:
portrait [COLOR="blue"][B]-g 3[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"][B]-p 4[/B][/COLOR]

This supposes you have created the portrait images in folder 0004, in the game's data directory.

Always check the index before changing a file! They are not constant if the list changes (if new games, or deleted games).

EDIT: I may as well give the source: link
I'm late to the party but I was wondering if it would be possible to program in that your portrait changes during certain states: i.e. a different portrait when using (blood)rage for example

Aeriel, my merciful Angel. Follower of Sarenrae.

WotR Angel Aeriel.jpg
Dual-wielding Dawnflower's Kiss and Faith Bearer.

WotR Angel Army.jpg
Picture of my heavenly host. I always picked Seelah's recommendations for regular unit types.

WotR Angel General.jpg
From left to right, top to bottom:
  • Knights of Ozem (champions)
  • Movanic Devas (Angels #1)
  • Warpriests (spellcasters)
  • Champions (infantry)
  • Paladins (cavalry)
  • Astral Devas (Angels #2)
  • Rangers (ranged)
Was good fun, if prohibitively long. Now I'm of a mind to let the game rest. Or pick up my Aeon run again. Or start anew with an evil party.

I've been playing around with the new photo mode and I got a few great screenshots! :love:

KPw1dLw.jpg

5kkEpTk.jpg

6XYutND.jpg

YKwZo6M.jpg

dxZBpBq.jpg

Those came out amazing Purple, some great captures there! Love the last two the most.

Back
Top Bottom