Skyrim - Shumer and the Priest Kings Mod

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a new mod release for Skyrim:

Shumer and the Priest Kings Mod

Explore the new continent of Shumer and learn of its past and present mysteries.

This is the Full Release of my Shumer Mod and replaces the Wip version, Shumer and the Fall of Allagard SSE. If you had that mod this version requiries a clean save.

Update 8 May 24: I have uploaded Version 1.1 of the ShumerPKUpdate file which fixes a few bugs notably with the player homes.

Update 6 May 24: I have added an updated Facegen file in the optional section - it is now a bsa, which because of the number of files is supposedly better for performance.

Description

Visit the Wiki here: Shumer specifically the quest guide here. The maps section has maps of Shumer, Barbella and Althira.

This is a mod translating a large D&D campaign of mine into Skyrim. The story is set on the continent of Shumer which has its own history, religion and myths, stretchng back 4000 years. This is a narrative mod telling the story of Shumer, a story the player will learn that by completing quests, reading the books, journals and letters and talking to people. The mysteries of the past still have a relvance to present day Shumer.

[...]
More information.

It's hard to tell if this is a quality mod just based on the images, and I couldn't find any reviews. There's some endorsements (41) on the Nexusmods page though.

It's hard to tell if this is a quality mod just based on the images, and I couldn't find any reviews. There's some endorsements (41) on the Nexusmods page though.
Nobody reviews most mods. People do play them on Youtube, though, and you can watch a bit to see how it is. Zero Period Productions seems to play most major Skyrim mods. He's doing Krieg at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Shumer pop up on his channel in the future.

Back
Top Bottom