The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Obviously, hit it with a hammer.

Update is fairly large given how little is shown in the release notes. Plan accordingly.

Starting on Wednesday, April 24th through May 28th, 2024, all players can speak to Xatheral in the Eberron Hall of Heroes and select one expansion they wish to acquire for their account! All expansions except for Vecna Unleashed are available to choose from. You will get access to the playable content of the expansion that is normally available in the DDO Store for Points, not any of the additional bonuses or account unlocks granted from the DDO Market editions. The guy is a big dragon. Unfortunately he is broke atm so watch the message on the log in screen saying you can claim you freebe stuff.

What level we getting the new group to? 3 or 4 I imagine.

According to the DDO store which I could finally access today, Vecna is the only pack I don't have!! Not much help there and I can't yet afford it. :(

What level we getting the new group to? 3 or 4 I imagine.
You can go to lvl4. The group will start with the lvl2 content.

Until recently, I was feeding Wouldii off my daily rolls which got him over a level without running a single quest since Korthos. He's 2 ranks into 4. I've stopped feeding him now that he's going to be part of the group.

One possibility, if everyone's able to do so, would be to run that group 2 weeks from now while I'm out. I don't know if everyone's got their next toons around yet since the transition is still a month away, but maybe it works. I think I mentioned earlier that, by rights, IF WE COORDINATE IT, we could start the group at toon lvl5 with lvl3 content since the Harbor2's can easily be solo'd. The Old Man would probably need some assistance to get that far in since he doesn't run much outside of Fridays.

Some of us might need a few DA runs in order to do a TR; I certainly won't be ready in 2 weeks time!!

Some of us might need a few DA runs in order to do a TR; I certainly won't be ready in 2 weeks time!!
We'll have to start doing DA runs at the start of the run then; I should be in the group with Corwin since I can pass my tokens since I've already TRed.

The guy next to the Dragon will give you a discovery pot, great one I think it was.

We'll double rems bonus this weekend, and jump pots.
I think the jump pots will be BTA, which means that it is a good idea to get some and put unneeded ones into the shared bank for other toons.

Besides, crazy as I am, today I thought : "Why not train the Abbott raid [did I understant that correctly what we are going to try this out ?] with overlevelled toons just to learn the mechanics ?"
I never did it, but I have a few toons in the early 20s who have a completed sigil. Perhaps even level 30 Bany might have one.
We wouldn't get xp, but training, loot, and favour (if that matters to anyone).

The big problem with the Abbot raid is the flagging; you have to get a completed sigil, then run the pre-raid 4 times to flag for the raid. At least now the sigil is retained after running the raid and TR.

After 14 years, I don't think I have but one, maybe two characters with a completed sigil. And I think I just TRed the one not demoted to Mule. Just getting the sigil could be several sessions, depending on our luck.

They should rework that, imho.
I think even yesterday.

Besides, I got rank 87 shortly before the end of the session.

Back
Top Bottom