As for me I love the tv setting and it's homage to the games

Yet I lose interest fast as I'm not a fan of the female lead actor.

Two episodes in for me and I give it a fair rating at best, so far. The music choices have been top notch, I'll give them that, except I feel that Crosby's "Don't Fence Me In" should have been used for Cooper Howard, imo.

It's nice that they invited Tim Cain and Brian Fargo to the premier.

Great video and I also enjoy the Amazon series. I would give it a solid B.

I'm enjoying the show so far. It's quite goofy and a bit needlessly graphic, which is in line with the mood of the games. It might not do that well with people who don't know the setting, however.

Meh do what I do just think the show exists in a parallel timeline. Anyway Bethesda has never cared about cannon settings, and changes the lore with every Fallout game.

Bah NCR almost destroyed and so is New Vegas. 🤷‍♂️

It's pretty cool to see some of the NPCs and locations you encounter in Fallout 3 / 4.

I've wrapped the season and overall enjoyed it. The start was kind of rough, but midseason I found it got better.
Suspiciously all website and articles that mention Tim's remarks on the show always say he's given his input on the series.
When that's kind of stretching the truth by a lot. Tim only remarks on the premiere event (which can be argued will affect his opinion of the show; not that anyone could see him burning bridges with Bethesda or anything) and on the two episodes that he saw at the premiere. Two episodes, out of 8. But no one mentions this. They're all extrapolating to the whole series. Kind of bullshit, but I guess that's media these days.

Last edited:
Yeah, for me the Fallout show isn't so great so far, though I've only seen the first three episodes. Been a fan of the franchise since Wasteland, though.

That is correct, though the original Wasteland was an inspiration for Fallout!!