Underrail - Subterranean Loading Screen Simulator

I've been playing the game for much longer than I anticipated. The game has a few very good quest lines which are well written and interesting.

I'm at the expedition now and it has a very different atmosphere too. Very good game all in all.

I like the fact that everything matters in combat.

For example, I tried beating this enemy called a naga. Its a robotic enemy with plasma weapons. First just went in and shot it. It didn't do damage and I died from its immediate shots.

Second try, use an emp grenade to stun it and shoot using my gun with armour piercing rounds. Got it to half health but died once it woke up.

Third try, use a stronger emp grenade to stun for longer and use a sniper rifle with armour piercing rounds plus turn on my shield emitter. Died with it having less than 100hp.

Last try, use a grenade on first turn when emping it. Won.

Other enemies require different tactics or weapons. Insects die quickly to pesticides, so throw a pesticide grenade and see them die.

Use of different armour for different enemies.

Really well done.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

SSeth video over 500k views in 2 days. Best Underrail promotion ever. Before his review there was like 200 concurrent players, on the 9th of September 1600. Game also peaked in sales that day. Guy is a legend ;)

Back
Top Bottom