Wasteland 2 - Coming to Switch

I still play 100% of the time at home, but I am always changing how I sit
and lie down when I play. I am much more comfortable playing like that instead of a chair.

To each thier own, obviously.

I have steam link and ps4’s in my living room and bedroom and a PC in a dedicated theater room so if I’m gaming at home it definitely won’t be on a handheld.

Nintendo had the best awesome cheap development tools system in the world. Needed very low specs PC to run and was awesome: especially the Nintendoware particle editor for Wii. It breathed, as you watched it 'move idle' in realtime on some CPU cycles. Groundbreaking ideas and default scripts. It felt truly transcendent 10 years ago. Dunno, if the coders still work there, prolly not. :) So its Switch-version might not exist. --> Nintendo Ware 4 Cat-Dev, aha! Might still be there:
Nintendo Ware 4 Cat-Dev (Wii U)
This includes sound makers, effect makers, effect viewers, a 3d editor, model editors, and some Cia's.

Definitely worth to check out. Its like traveling to Paris or to Nepal.

any chance it will finally have the language filter they promised?

any chance it will finally have the language filter they promised?

They havent implemented it yet if they were ever planning to do that. They currently dont allow direct friend requests in any of their games so you can only talk to people who you know currently.

Back
Top Bottom