RPGWatch - Original Sin Raffle - Here Are The Winners

I'm not going to send out more physical goodies as it is too expensive.

This leaves me with:
2 * Digital soundtrack
8 * poster
7 * T-shirt
I'll help: just give me all T-shirts. I'll take the ones of HiddenX as well, the physical AND the digital ones. I'm sure that man has a six pack (to show) so he won't need any. ;)

Last edited:
I have my 6-pack always with me…

Attachments

• 6-Pack-Beer-Belt.jpg
    6-Pack-Beer-Belt.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 136
Regarding Gent : It is a nice town, with lots of places to see ... I believe that everyone who goes there should at least take time for a few hours to walk through the inner city … Especially its north …
There is a good comic shop as well, if I remember correctly.

I'm surprised the shirts/posters weren't given in the raffle. Sign me up for a size M shirt and a poster :) BTW, what donation amount got you a physical copy, just curious.

OK, two extra rules:
- if you want a T-Shirt, I need a size: S, M, L, XL
- if you didn't give me the address to ship to yet and you want a physical item, provide me with the address via PM or mail, otherwise I'll just scan the T-shirt and e-mail that to you ;)

L please :)

I'm surprised the shirts/posters weren't given in the raffle. Sign me up for a size M shirt and a poster :) BTW, what donation amount got you a physical copy, just curious.
From $100 onwards you got a physical copy of the game.

Physical version: Original Sin physical copy + printed manual + soundtrack CD + Artbook + Cloth Map

This leaves me with:
2 * Digital soundtrack
8 * poster
7 * T-shirt

So here is the suggestion for these 17 rewards I am left with:
- If you have donated to our fundraiser and would like to have the digital soundtrack, let me know.
- If you have donated and already receive a physical item, but also would like to have a poster and/or a T-shirt, let me know and let me know the size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- If you have donated and do not yet receive a physical item, but still would like to have a poster and/or a T-shirt, let me know, but you will have to pay the shipping fee for it and provide me with a shipping address.

I wouldn't mind a poster and an extra t-shirt. However, I already get a t-shirt, so I don't want to seem too greedy and will just take a t-shirt off your hands if you have no other takers. If so, an M please. ;)

Hm, yes, a T-Shirt would be nice ;) (size M if there's one available), but I don't know how much shipping would cost.

And if *really* no-one wants an digital soundtrack, then I'd like to take that, too. ;)
But only if really no-one wants that.

To summarize I've listed the following in my overview:
T-shirt:
GhanBuriGhan (L)
Wiretripped (M)
PegasusOrgans (M)
Caddy (L)
Alrik Fassbauer (M)
Josephwatson (XL)

Poster:
Wiretripped
PegasusOrgans
Caddy

Digital Sound:
Alrik Fassbauer

The remaining two beta keys go to:
JDR13
GhanBuriGhan

Thank you very much ! :)

That's great, thanks!

Eh.. don't u worry, we will have more fun with the finished game then with the beta , or at least i hope so!

I can share that sentiment. :)
Hopefully the beta testers are willing to pen down their impressions, at least.

So, how do we learn of our alpha access? Through here, or from Larian somehow?

Larian has all info. They would get back to me on what is next.

Back
Top Bottom