Witanlore: Dreamtime - Early Access Gameplay

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Avarti takes a look at Witanlore: Dreamtime.

In this video we take a look at the early access for Witanlore: Dreamtime, a new open world fantasy RPG being developed by Druid Game Works. Bear in mind, this is early access for Witanlore: Dreamtime so many features are still in development, and the gameplay is not representative of the final game. Open World Fantasy RPG game. The game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/554570/Witanlore_Dreamtime/
More information.

The game has an attractive discount right now due to Steam Winter Sales. Is anyone playing it? Is it worth getting?

The game has an attractive discount right now due to Steam Winter Sales. Is anyone playing it? Is it worth getting?

My impression is maybe. I haven't played it or purchased it but it looks rough to me and a bit janky. However that could mean either good or bad things.

Maybe Steam game forum will yield some impressions if you wish to do some reading.

Yeah, the price is low atm, but I will wait EA out on this one. If you are a furry, though...

Bear in mind
Yea, I watched till the 5th minute kicked in with character abomination creation and then decided this game just ain't for me.

Loads of character customisation and classes, nice enough graphics, and a silent protagonist! Awesome.
But then… Furries. Furries everywhere.
Why… why did it have to be furries?
But then again…. it is very cheap. Ridiculously cheap looking at the amount of work they must have put into it.
Might give it a go when it comes out of EA.

Back
Top Bottom