1 year in jail what crpg would you take with you?

For me it wouldnt even be a pc game. It would be a SNES game called "Secret of Mana", the story was average but there is something endearing about the gameplay that makes me want to play it again.

Stuck in a small room all day playing video games? That sounds pretty much like my late teens. From games overall I would also pick Europa universalis game, most likely EU 4. For cRPGs Arcanum would most likely be my choice.

I agree that strategy games tend to last me for longer periods of time than RPGs but if it's an RPG I would probably take Div:OS as I have never played it due to a lack of time.

I think 1 year in jail would be enough to finish it :D

For me it wouldnt even be a pc game. It would be a SNES game called "Secret of Mana", the story was average but there is something endearing about the gameplay that makes me want to play it again.

And again and again and again .... and again? After all you'll spend a year at the facility.

pibbur who, planning his escape, wonders how often emperors visit prisons. Not roman emperors of course, they tend to die before doing anything.

Morrowind GOTY, I just love running around in that game and the music would relax me.

Hmm, am I allowed to bring Visual C++ ? in that case I would bring that. Finally I can do some serious coding!

If a game Civilization 4 probably or Europa Universalise or some other such a strategy game.

For RPG... hmm maybe some rogue like Nethack? Got to be something that one can play forever.

Skyrim maybe. I never seem to scratch the surface of that game no matter how many hours I put in.

Being in prison is not enough suffering for you? :p

I seen that game available for android.I never play games on phone but I though of trying one and I'm consider for Secret of mana to be that one game. have you tried android port, is it any good?

Skyrim maybe.

I never seem to scratch the surface of that came no matter how many hours I put in.

Coz there's nothing beneath its surface

Probably The Witcher 3. Even with a lot of spare time (which I assume you have in prison), I wouldn't be able to complete it more than about 10 times in a year. I can complete almost any good RPG that many times without getting bored with it, so that should work out.

For RPG… hmm maybe some rogue like Nethack? Got to be something that one can play forever.
And it will run on the PCs they have in government institutions!

An MMO. Guild Wars 2 or The Secret World would be good candidates, but I might look a bit closely at the MMO market. If I'm going to be locked away for a year, I might as well bright a window to the world, right?

Back
Top Bottom