Fable 3 - PC Version Still Coming

Sorry, but I'm definitely getting this. Though you might not even be able to call it an RPG anymore, and it seems easier than ever..still appears to be quite a good game, and I'm just really glad Microsoft is supporting not only PC gaming again, but proper PC versions.

But yeah, I'd prefer Demon's Souls on PC. :)

I've actually heard some positive things about Fable 3, but one overall theme seems to be it's too easy. That right there would bore me.

Like Venetica is a good game, but I stopped playing it awhile ago because I can throttle any enemy thrown against me. I'm going to have to start over one day and choose the hard setting :)

I actually liked the first Fable quite a bit, and the biggest flaw was how short it was.

The second was OK, but ultimately bored me.

The third one…. I have zero interest in.

Molyneux is an excellent talking monkey, though ;)

I had the same feelings about Fable 1: It was a really enjoyable game with just enough depth to keep me hooked, but the game was simply to small and it was really short. I felt that the first game was a great template for sequels to expand/enhance the original's fun factor, but alas, it wasn't to be... Peter has always had too much of a hard-on for the casual market, so instead of improving on the original's solid formula, each subsequent entry has been dumbed down to the point of irrelevance for my own tastes. It's a shame really, because the first Fable was very unique and the great personality it had really impressed me despite its obvious shortcomings.

I just can't get over with it.

Fable 1
Fable 3

There's missing something.

And they don't even bother there's missing something.

Even Fable TLC was too easy -- I could spam magic like crazy. With Fable 2, I've heard it's almost impossible to die at all. Seriously weird. I hope they up the difficulty somehow for PC gamers. We can take it. :p

Maybe they will make a surprise to us and make Fable 3 bundle with Fable 2 for PC gamers. Even though i have a Xbox 360 and big enough TV, I still like to play games with my PC, on my good old CRT monitor and my veteran keyboard and mouse. I prefer my uncomfortable computer chair to Tv seat. :)

Back
Top Bottom