Bard's Tale IV - Full Demo Walkthrough

Yea. Well read my original comment way up near the top.
In addition to the confusion between Bard's Tale 3 and Bard's Tale (2004), you also said in reference to the 2004 game:
The developer has stated numerous times it was done per publisher specification.
Which also made no sense to me. Wasn't inXile both the developer and publisher? (Hmm, Wikipedia says they were, but that Vivendi distributed it...) What is it that they stated?

Boy some of you are very picky. Things like those blue lines and the characters turning to face you don't bother me in the least. If I cared about small details like that my gaming pleasure would be cut in half.

I don't remember the exact words; also I think they reclaimed the rights - acclaim or someone went bankrupt before it launched. If you do a google search on brian fargil you might find it.

In addition to the confusion between Bard's Tale 3 and Bard's Tale (2004), you also said in reference to the 2004 game:

Which also made no sense to me. Wasn't inXile both the developer and publisher? (Hmm, Wikipedia says they were, but that Vivendi distributed it…) What is it that they stated?

Yeah, while currently replaying Phantasy Star two, I'm remembering just how grateful I was for the entertainment. I believe I'll try to focus more on gratitude for now, and perhaps whine a little less.

A tight, compelling story can make up for a lot of niggling minor issues that just aren't that important.

Back
Top Bottom