Pricewatch!

When was the last time steam actually had good prices (relative to gmg, and other key sellers) ?
Lol i got notification you posted in pricewatch and thought wtf i didn't post anything! And then i saw YOU posted in pricewatch! You you you... 😂😂😂

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

Ya Steam sale is now on. Agree there's mostly better bargains elsewhere these days.

Deus Ex whole franchise (including Mankind Divided and season pass) on Steam for: £15.66

Is Mankind Divided worth it (or at least the 50GB download)?

It is IMO worth every penny - do not however under any circumstances play so called "breach mode" as the wtf reaction will ruin your main game impression!

DX (any) hint: 0451

crap sale on steam, only wanted planescape torment enhanced but only 15%, too expensive :'(

Deus Ex whole franchise (including Mankind Divided and season pass) on Steam for: £15.66

Is Mankind Divided worth it (or at least the 50GB download)?
Absolutely loved the first one, I've been wanting to grab MD for a while. But despite joxer best efforts, I never been able to bit the bullet, each time after reading some reviews (I should stay away from metacritic). Especially the rushed and unsatisfying ending is bothering me.

Shadow of Mordor is 5 euro on steam. Worth it? Can i bypass/ignore the grinding and still get a decent story out of it. Nothing worse than grrrriiinding.

Erm… What's rushed and unsatisfying? I didn't have that feeling, sorry. You'll choose how you'll deal with the main villain, leathal or nonleathal or third… Some probably thought the killswitch button is the only option and it's IMO the worst option.

Mordor, meh. I suggest investing in Valkyria Chronicles instead. Not on Steam, on Amazon. 4 pounds or 5 dollars, take your pick.
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Valkyria-Chronicles-PC-Code-Steam/dp/B01N7HDI7M/
US: https://www.amazon.com/Valkyria-Chronicles-PC-Code-Steam/dp/B01N7HDI7M/

Note that console versions of this gem are not discounted!

It is IMO worth every penny - do not however under any circumstances play so called "breach mode" as the wtf reaction will ruin your main game impression!

DX (any) hint: 0451

Thanks Joxer. Bought the package (which is surprisingly cheaper than Mankind Divided on its own with the season pass!).

On Steam there is a Spider RPG Games bunde for 9,99 €. It includes Of Orcs and Men, Mars War Logs, Bound by Flame and Faery - Legends of Avalon

I don't know how good this games are? But it seems like a good deal.

Mars - charming yet a bit short, I wanted it to last some more.
Faery - great Zanzarah style game, but even shorter than Mars. :(
BBF - starts awsome till you realize you can grind your arse up then you uninstall (or not?)
Of Orcs and Men - didn't buy so can't say anything.

Yes, the bundle is worth that price!

Only played Mars: War Logs and Bound by Flame. I enjoyed both for what they were (low budget and quite short), so I'd say the bundle is worth the money. The last boss fight of Bound by Flame is sh**, though.

Oh god, yeah, the last battle in Tesco Value Dark Souls (sorry, No Frills Dragon Age. No, I mean Bound By Flame) is one of the most poorly designed moments in gaming history. And, yes, I did buy ET on the 2600.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Spider games are very enjoyable if you can manage your expectations. Know what they are, and how much money they had when they made it.

I very much enjoyed Mars: War Logs. It's a low budget Mass Effect in playstyle and the setting is a grungy dieselpunk dystopia on Mars. The Technomancer is the sequel, slightly less low budget. Slightly.

Bound by Flame's setting is more Black Company-esque, which I adore, but the playstyle was shooting for the kind of higher difficulty of the dark souls games and left me kind of cold. They aren't my thing.

Anyone familiar with the Disgaea series? I see the first two on sale at Steam and they look similar to Final fantasy tactics, which I really enjoyed, but then I've been tricked before.

Anyone familiar with the Disgaea series? I see the first two on sale at Steam and they look similar to Final fantasy tactics, which I really enjoyed, but then I've been tricked before.
Played the first on PS when it came out. I found it pretty amusing and funny at the time. It is over the top and irreverent. It is also a total grinder but if you like that sort of thing it works well. Probably worth a couple of bucks. I've never really played FFT eventhough I think I own it so cannot compare.

There is a lot of "depth" like how you can improve weapons by grinding in random dungeons. If you want to max out then there is a lot of repetitive replaying of the same map. I'd suggest finding a cheat engine table or something to make that go faster that if you dont like it but still generally find that type of game fun.

Back
Top Bottom