Last game(s) you bought

Bards Tale (2004) is pretty bad but i did finish it. It has ok humour but the rest is lame.

Agreed - I remember reviewing it back then and thinking that the biggest problem was that they were simultaneously sending up genre tropes while relying heavily upon them. As a result everything is hit or miss, and the fun-to-grind ratio gets worse and worse as you play through.

I bought Metro 2033 Redux and it's expansion. Couldn't get into it though. Too European for me, I think.

Bards Tale (2004) is pretty bad but i did finish it. It has ok humour but the rest is lame.

Yeah, I wasn't impressed. The first quest in the tavern was mildly entertaining, but I only played for about an hour before quitting. It hasn't aged well, and I can tell that it wasn't very good to begin with.

Torment, even although I know that I won't be able to play it any time soon
(why 64 bit ??? WHY ???).

Why? Because the technology is skyrocketing. Dump the old machine.

Lol, I won't. Because dumping it would be a waste of money, so to say. ;)

No, I'm not that "technology-drunken" as most gamers appear to be to me.
Me, I'm from an age in which the PC was still an more sophisticated typewriter.

I really don't need new technology. What for ? As long as I can do my favourite stuff with that PC, it's just fine. I don't throw away pans and drinking glasses because there are new ones out there, either. ;)

Undertale via GOG. I like that approach !

I purchased the Dark Sun series from GOG last week. I've never played either of them, but I've always been interested in the setting.

I'm thinking about getting the Ravenloft titles as well.

Dark Sun is awesome. At least the first one. The second is a horrible mess afaik and remember.

Last Game I bought and also just finished is Age of Decadence. Fascinating how many options you have there. But implementation was lacking from time to time and story wasn't very engaging.

I purchased the Dark Sun series from GOG last week. I've never played either of them, but I've always been interested in the setting.

I'm thinking about getting the Ravenloft titles as well.

I hadn't played them until recently , and still haven't finished anything, but like what I have seen in the Dark Sun and Ravenloft games :)

I bought Hard West this week. It's been on my steam wishlist for a while waiting for a sale. I like it so far...reminds me somewhat of the old Commando games and the western one that was in the same style that I can't remember the name of. Desperados maybe?

I bought Hard West this week. It's been on my steam wishlist for a while waiting for a sale. I like it so far…reminds me somewhat of the old Commando games and the western one that was in the same style that I can't remember the name of. Desperados maybe?

Yes that was Desperados. Robin Hood: The legend of Sherwood is also in the same vein.

I just upgraded my Witcher 3 to GOTY edition. Still haven't played the game through and I bought 'I have no mouth but must scream' because adventure games!

My kids bought me Might No. 9 for my birthday because they know what a Megaman fanatic I am. Let's see how it compares...

Expansion pass of the witcher 3 on steam. Wanted to buy them during the gog sale but apparently it's not compatible with the steam version. Idiocy

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Machinarium
Gal. Civ 3 with expansion (loved Gal. Civ 2, best 4X i've tried)
Xcom 2 (not really a super fan of the first, but willing to try it again to see if anything changed for the better in the follow up)

SOMA, Outlast +Wistleblower, Tell Tale Batman. It'll be a while before I get to them, gotta finish Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 first.

Steam Sale got my wallet. Total Warhammer, X-Com 2, Age of Wonders and Endless Legend DLC, Stellaris + DLC, Homeworld 1-2 HD, Homeworld: Cataclysm (whatever they call it on GoG right now.)

Back
Top Bottom