Iron Danger and Low Magic Age Sale Steam

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Not sure if these have been cheaper at other times but both of the titles listed are dirt cheap. LMA is like $5.99 and Iron Danger is 75% off.

Also, Skyrim, Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3, are all still in the top 100 games sold by gross revenue. Divinity Original Sin 3: Baldur's Gate also hit this list even though it's EA yet. Metro Exodus made the list this year too, which is cool. I need to give that game another chance someday. I refunded it after an extremely dull prologue.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with Iron Danger, but reading up on the game now and it looks pretty good. I've owned Low Magic for a while now, and they seem to be still working on it so I've not tried it out yet myself.

Ok, LMA is a mixture of AD&D modules, trading, and overland map encounters. The game is turn-based and fairly simple but also fun to play for a while. Don't expect much of a story, this is mostly a game of exploration and combat. As you wander the map you'll see monsters, small markers that pop up as you travel and tons of pre-discovered towns, dungeons, and other POI's.

I haven't played Iron Danger, but you're basically a team of two fighters who have a time shard that will allow you to roll back time a few minutes to change poor decisions. It's like reloading the game without actually doing so...from what I've read. I just bought it because it was cheap and had decent reviews on release.

Back
Top Bottom