Elder Scrolls VI - Hammerfell the best choice

I don't think Bethesda will ever do a main installment that takes place in Akavir. I wish they'd flesh out that part of TES lore though.

Lots of content in Skyrim feels very samey to me.
Also to the US president. That is what matters.

Whatever, I think the context of my thought is clear enough and probably hard to miss other then intentionally.
No.

The context is Skyrim's post release treatment that led to the removal of the level cap that allowed characterization.

The lack of definition in character through mediocrity (jack ) does not exclude definition in character.

A system can bear a character that is below average in everything while have characters strong in this and weak in that.

Jack of all trades does not oppose characterization. Polymaths do: having characters with strengths only.

Also to the US president. That is what matters.

No.

The context is Skyrim's post release treatment that led to the removal of the level cap that allowed characterization.

The lack of definition in character through mediocrity (jack ) does not exclude definition in character.

A system can bear a character that is below average in everything while have characters strong in this and weak in that.

Jack of all trades does not oppose characterization. Polymaths do: having characters with strengths only.

If the only thing in my post worth of discussion is term jack of all trades and whether i used it correctly I probably wrote total bullshit. Heck, should think more before posting.

Personally, I'd like an ES game to take place in the Black Marsh. Argonians were always among the most fascinating to me.

Back
Top Bottom