Non-RPG General News - Marvel and Fallout

Not sure why anyone would conclude that has anything to do with Fallout. Screens that look like that were a pretty common thing on television around the 1940s/50s, maybe into the 60s?

Looks pretty Fallout-y to me. And (what looks like the official) Fallout twitter account has acknowledged it, albeit a bit tongue in cheek.

Comicbookworm here is me.
Fallout comic? I'm not interested. Gimme a bloody game already.

Strange, I'm pretty much in tune with the Mighty Marvel, and this is the first I'm hearing about this. Guess we'll see what's going on a bit later today.

Turned out to be a Fantastic Four comic book announcement...

Turned out to be a Fantastic Four comic book announcement…

I stand corrected then ;)
To be fair, a Fallout comic would probably have been pretty terrible...

Well, what the fork. I didn't see that coming at all!!! Perhaps all the Fantastic Four's forays into the negative zone will finally pay off.

Comicbookworm here is me.
Fallout comic? I'm not interested. Gimme a bloody game already.

That was my thought as well: graphic novel series, perhaps. Maybe done in the style of The Walking Dead.

Yeah, on closer inspection I was thinking it could simply be a convergence of art styles. I wouldn't mind a Fallout comic if it was done in an interesting manner. Problem is that the IP has established its setting and characters already and I am not interested in a simple rehash of its already established content. Perhaps a comic tied into the setting of the next Fallout game, so it introduces a new setting, characters and plot. Or if it had cheese cake content, like Piper wearing less than normal clothing, aka Jerimiah Skipper's art. Because I am not deep.

Surprised Bethesda hasn't trademarked the Indian Head test pattern

Back
Top Bottom